cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Fault Exception occured in program CL_SOAP_RUNTIME_ROOT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together ,

i want to call a Webservice in SAP CRM 2007 from an 3rd party tool. When I try to reach the webservice via the WebService Navigator there is no problem to get the data correctly. If I try to use SoapUI i ll get the whole WSDL as an answer.

I checked the transaction with the transaction SM21 the SysLog to receive further information.

There is an exception

Soap Runtime Protokoll: SOAP fault exception occured in program CL_SOAP_RUNTIME_ROOT at position 80

I already checked the Notes without any solution.

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would reload or recreate the project in SOAPUI using the latest version of the WSDL from the endpoint binding of the system you are trying to hit. Does your project look correct in SOAPUI with all of the correct methods and parameters? There are 5 different logs captured when you submit a request via SOAPUI; did you look through those? They are fairly detailed and usually point to the source of the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy,

thanks for your answer. I just downloaded the WSDL file from the url given in soap manager. With the SOAP UI Version 2.5.2 its possible to import the WSDL correctly.

On the 3rd party application there is just installend an older version of SOAP UI (2.0.2) and there is a problem while importing.

I already implemented a webservice on another SAP Training System and I m possible to import the WSDL and call the webservice properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok our problem is solved now. There was a problem with the correct entry point. The 3rd party used the wrong url for calling out webservices