cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit in the change mode of Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

In my requirement I want to stop the user from editing the status of Delivery block and Billing Block into the change view of Sales Order.

I have 2 users for them whenever they may see the change mode of sales order they should see Delivery and Billing Block in gray

that they should not be able to remove the block or change the block.

But I have two other users also who can release and change the Blocks.

Therefore I think mine is the User Exit case but I dont know which is the User Exit I have to give to the ABAPer

Please suggest me the User Exit, Thanks in advance for answer and Suggestions.

regards,

Vojas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Query Solved

ian_kehoe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vojas,

The userexit you are looking for is USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION in MV45AFZZ.

OSS note 208245 contains some very useful information.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ian Kehoe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As Per my understanding your requirement can be met through exit only , try exit # MV45AFFE_FELDAUSWAHL_STATUS,

you may create a Z table in which you add users authorized to change the blocks to be read through the exit,hope this helps.

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vojas,

As per me User exit will be used, as there are check about the users in your requirement. Please try with in MV45AFZZ, there are seceral user exit, I guess in USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT may be used, ask your abaper to put a check on the current user and if the user which is not in your list of authorized one then change the Blocks in Display mode, or uneditable mode.

Thanks,

Raja

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

No need to use User Exit, Use Transaction varriant (T-code SHD0) of T-CODE VA02 and make billing and delivery block field display mode.

Regards

Shambhu