cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandatory partner function at sales order item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm customizing partner schema at item level for sales order. I have created a custom partner function, I put it in a new sales order item partner procedure and i set this partner function as mandatory (I want that system show me a message if this function is missing at item level in sales order). This partner function is defined only at sales order item level (not at header level or customer master).

If i create and save a sales order with an item type that use the item partner procedure I have created, system don't show me any message for the item custom partner function missing, else if it is set as mandatory in sales order item partner procedure.

I have read some posts in these forums about this functionality, but it seems a different situation.

Someone had a similar type of problem?

Thank you in advance for any possible suggestion.

Regards

Gianpaolo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will try to do exactly this sequence of steps.

Regards

Gianpaolo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you have to create a new partner function.

Then assign that partner function to the account group.

Then assign that partner function to partner determination procedure for the item category.

Over here click on the mandatory button also.

Then assign that partner determination procedure to item category.

Then to XD02 and give your customer number and in the partner tab maintain the data for that partner function.

Now go to VA01 and create your sales order you will see you partner function.

If you wont have maintained it in the customer master then it will prompt an error.

Regards

Raj.