cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1 - PGP Decryption/Encryption in Java Mapping using Bouncycastle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a scenario where i have to Decrypt a message using Java Mapping and then Encrypt just the Credit card and send the message to the Integration Server.

This works fine on NWDI ( i generated the key pair using GNUPG and performed the decryption/encryption using Bouncycastle api). But when i import the JAR files via 'Imported Archives' (my java mapping + 2 JARs from Bouncycastle) it fails to 'extractPrivateKey'.

So, i tried to drop the 2 Bouncycastle JARs into JRE/lib/ext folder but get 'class not found' error. How do i get my Java Mapping to read the JARs. Should these JARs be deployed via JSPM similar to a JDBC driver? (We are on PI 7.1)

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

JSPM doesn't seem to have an option to take in JARs. Any pointers on how to proceed with JAR deployment for PI 7.1?

BASIS looked at SAP Note 1138877 - PI 7.1 : How to Deploy External Drivers JDBC/JMS Adapters but feels that this might not be the same process to deploy JARs.

Edited by: Ravi P Rao on Jul 15, 2009 6:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

It might not be the same like installing drivers. Please check with your Basis team.

Our basis team installed jars which Iam ble to use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just checked with my basis team they believe it can be done using JSPM in 7.1, please check again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ask your Basis team to deploy these on XI server. then it would pick up.