cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outging Paymnet - F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to generate EDI/IDOC for the bank to make payment to my vendor ( account transfer) .

What is the form and paymnet program I have to use while configuring for PAymnet program F110?

Thanks,

Chitra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chitra,

Please check this link which will guide you to step by step on the configuration of IDoc and payment program.

This should work for you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/4c/378fb2c25c11d295f600a0c9426c73/content.htm

Again, hope this will help and have a great weekend.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Please close the thread and reward point if solved your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very mnay thanks Ferry. Your suggestion helped me to resolve the issue . I hae omitted to configure the partner profile.

As a mark of my thanks elected the icon for reward of points.

Regards,

sekar.P

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sekar.P and Chitra,

Glad to help you

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Message was edited by: Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any document with screen shots available to do the same( Configure SAP to send idoc pexr2002 payext outbound) whenever f110 is executed?

Rgds

Ankur Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Congifuration of APP - T.Code- FBZP

Form: F110_EDI_01

Program: RFFOEDI1

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any EDI config to be carried out ?

Do you mean to say ther is no additional config for EDI ?

Thanks,

Chitra

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to setup outbound partner profile ( t/code WE20) for message type PAYEXT and IDoc type PEXR2002.

For more information on ALE/IDoc configuration, please check the following links.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/dc/6b835943d711d1893e0000e8323c4f/content.htm

http://www.sapgenie.com/sapgenie/docs/ale_scenario_development_procedure.doc

Again, hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Please reward point if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ferry,

Thanks for the direction.I shall explore and revert if any issues.

By the by the Idoc will be generfated by triggering F110 or any other triggering event ?

Thanks,

Chitra

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use message type <b>PAYEXT</b> and IDoc type <b>PEXR2002</b> for IDoc outgoing payment.

Please read the documentation of the program <b>RFFOEDI1</b>. This explains most of the settings. Open the program in t/code SE38 then go to documentation and click on the button that says 'Screen Output'(Ctrl_Shft+f6).

This will open the documentation in screen format. In the documentation, there is a link to 'EDI Outgoing Payment Orders'. This will explain, in detail, all the settings required to be made.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Please reward point if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ferry for the documnetation details. Seek your guidance and clarification on the following:

1. You mean that after running Proposal and paymnet run the Print/Data medium ( print out) will generate IDOC?

Where shall I have to declare the PAYEXT and PEXR2002 ?

Your early advise is much appreciated.Hope I can give the reward point in toto after this . I am not sure I can give the reward point twice.

Thanks,

Sekar.P

volker_beermann
Discoverer
0 Kudos

the form and program depend on the payment. Means cheque, bank wire, etc.....

You'll find the report within the customizing. Run F110 and select Environment --> maintain config

regards

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Volker, Thanks for yr reply. But I am not clear on the decalration of the form Data of the Config .

ACH:

Form for the payment transfer medium (F110_US_AVIS)

Next form F110_US_DTA

This is waht i decalred under the method 'T' meant for US ACH methood of payment.

What is the method I can used for WIRE and also what is the form type I have to use.?

Appreciate to get your help.

Thanks,

Chitra.