Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Facing issues installing NWDS CE EHP1 available on SDN

Hi,

I installed the CE Sneak Preview EHP1 from SDN. i successfully installed the WAS, but i am not able to install the NWDS available with the same. The setup is failing at installing a particular librfc32.msi file.

The same setup worked perfectly at my colleagues desktop. i am not able to figure out what to do. i dont want to reinstall OS of my desktop.

Pls find the error trace below.....

regards,

-Amol Gupta

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Unable to complete action for feature "SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio Java EE" due to errors.

Unable to complete action for feature "SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio Facades" due to errors.

Execution failed! Commmand: "msiexec.exe /norestart /qb /i librfc32.msi /lvx C:\DOCUME1\amolg.D-153293\Local Settings\Temp\com.sap.netweaver.developerstudio.facades_librfc32.msi_install_standard.log ALLUSERS=2 REBOOT=ReallySuppress". Exit value: "1639". Working directory: "C:\IDE\IDE\eclipse\features\com.sap.netweaver.developerstudio.facades_7.1.0.081107100357". Log file: "C:\DOCUME1\amolg.D-153293\Local Settings\Temp\com.sap.netweaver.developerstudio.facades_librfc32.msi_install_standard.log".

Execution failed! Commmand: "msiexec.exe /norestart /qb /i librfc32.msi /lvx C:\DOCUME1\amolg.D-153293\Local Settings\Temp\com.sap.netweaver.developerstudio.facades_librfc32.msi_install_standard.log ALLUSERS=2 REBOOT=ReallySuppress". Exit value: "1639". Working directory: "C:\IDE\IDE\eclipse\features\com.sap.netweaver.developerstudio.facades_7.1.0.081107100357". Log file: "C:\DOCUME1\amolg.D-153293\Local Settings\Temp\com.sap.netweaver.developerstudio.facades_librfc32.msi_install_standard.log".

Unable to complete action for feature "SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio Facades" due to errors.

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question