cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different pricing by country, sales channel(internet, phone)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We currently for examples sake have one sales area that we take all our nz/au sales through by phone and internet.

All our pricing is done by distribution chain.

We want to move to do different pricing for our NZ and AU customers and want to know any recommendations on how best to do this.

The two options i have found so far but need advice on the better solution and why are,

- enterprise structure change by setting up another distribution chain and maintain pricing for each chain.

- Assign NZ and AU customers to different price lists and maintain seperate pricing by price list.

This would need to work for promotions, markdowns, catalogue produciton, and assortment list pricing.

Im leaning towards the pricelist way at the moment but am open to other peoples opinions.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bob,

Did you think about only maintaining the record on the basis of Country and Distribution channel?

For example : Create Condition table Having the fields like Country and Distribution channel....

And maintain the records like

AUstralia Internet Sales --> Price

Australia Phone --> Price.

NZ Internet sales --> Price

Make this combination as condition table, Assign this to the access sequence and Access sequence to the PR00 condition type.

I guess it will help you solve your problem.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes sorry i forgot to mention we have an IS Retail implementation and use assortment lists to distribute pricing information out to the websites.

I did consider adding country to a condition table however country does not seem to be one of the field you can price by when pricing in mm41, markdowns, promotions, catalogue creation.

Unless im missing something here, the common fields you can price on using those standard transactions are distribution chain, site, and price list.

If i created a new condition table with say sales area, country, would i then not be able to use those transactions and have to price manually in something like vk12?

Thanks for your input

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Looks like your requirement is IS-Retail pricing related, also its an 2 step pricing, Vendor to DC and DC to store.

use the price list for your requirement and key combination should be customer coutry code for sales price calulation. so system picks the price based the country where customer has existed.

regards

Satish