cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MARC -- APOKZ ( table field Relevant to APO )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have checked the Table MARC and the field APOKZ .

any body can tell me in the material master where we have maintain . which view we can find the field .

@sakhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear @sakhi,

the field APOKZ should be automatically filled if you have an active integration model for a material. The field number is dependent then of your integration model settings. (e.g. flag for ATP check should be done in APO --> APOKZ:1)

Regards,

Tibor

Edited by: Wilian Segatto on Apr 3, 2011 11:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tibor

Thanks for your quick Respnse

We have Mention

the field APOKZ should be automatically filled if you have an active integration model for a material. The field number is dependent then of your integration model settings. (e.g. flag for ATP check should be done in APO --> APOKZ:1)

These sentting APO side or SAP R/3 side . if the setting are R/3 side can you tell me where i have to check

@sakhi

Edited by: Wilian Segatto on Apr 3, 2011 11:11 AM

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear @sakhi,

you can create the integration model in R/3 with transaction cfm1.

Here you can define the materials which will be sent to APO (become APO relevant) and if ATP check should be carried out in APO.

I hope it help.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to check this indiacator in Transaction se11 then enter table name marc .

This indiactor is set by system auatomaticaly when you transfer material master from ecc system to apo with the help of integration model (transaction cfm1 / cfm2 ).

you can check any material is acticve or not in transaction cfm5, select material tick in object list (left side) and enter material in right side.

execute it if you get the green tick in front of material in the model , then it is active for apo.

revert if you feel.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello @SAKHI,

if you want to find inconsistencies between MARC-APOKZ and your integration models, there is a Report: RAPOKZFX to detect and also fix these inconsistencies.