cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS- custom PCR Form (save data in R/3 from from PCR Form)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a custom PCR Form (in Adobe).There is a field needed to be store in SAP tables from the MSS portal. This field is allready declared in form interface and in the PCR scenario's charaterstics. While debugging , the field is there but the value is not fetched.

Can any buddy help on the same.....................

Regards,

Lakhan6

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi lakhan

Where did you wrote the code in Adobe form interface or in BADI. Only that particular field is not fetching or what is the error your are getting . Have you tagged the Adobe form to the QISRSCENARIO t-code for specific scenario.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

My PCR form is working fine and displays well on poratl. Binding is ok in all backend.But i am not able to read the input values in the form. Any help on this......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is Adobe intractive form issue.

You need to check the event you used there.

For better and quick response put this query in EP forum.

Warm Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is resolved as this was due to some version related problem in Adobe life cycle Designer

Edited by: lakhan on Jul 30, 2009 9:54 AM

Edited by: lakhan on Jul 30, 2009 10:40 AM0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the mapping in the form and also check your implementation of BADI interface IF_EX_QISR1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u plz mentaion the steps to capture the input values in BADI. Requored field is defined as import parameter in Form Interface and binding is also done with the Adobe form field. and also in the PCR scenario also. wht re teh rest of steps i am missing.........

Regards

L:akhan