cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO MAKE VERTICAL LINES IN TABLE MAIN WINDOW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a smartform to print giro form, In the main window I have five colums ,suppose if i have 2 line items then i can get a vertical lines after each colum for 2 lines only,But i need that vertical lines should be untill end of the window hight.if possible how to make it.

Thanks,

Deesanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please don't use all caps in the subject.

Coming to your query, i think you are using a table and displaying the data inside it. so the vertical lines are not coming till the end of the window, i.e. window height,

Use a template of window height you want and display the data inside the template so you'll get the vertical lines come till the height you want

P.S: Using Table will extend the lines dynamically, but template will by static it will give you the lines as you mentioned

Regards

Sarves

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried using the template by passing empty with lines only and table i pass the values.but i got the values in one page with out lines ans in another page i got the vertical lines only with out any values.Please give idea.

Thanks,

Deesanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are using a template don't use the table again this is why you are getting the values in one page and lines in another page, you have to use the loop and inside the loop use a template and then pass the values to the template according to the column and line.

You can check the wiki how to pass values to the template inside the loop.

[How to get static table borders|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/HwJUBQ ]

Regards

Sarves

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarves,

Solved and Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,

Deesanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

in the table there would be option to

loop at it into wa

Regards

Sajid

Edited by: shaik sajid on Jul 15, 2009 3:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem is to get the vertical lines untill end of the window for each column not the data retrival problem.

Thanks,

Deesanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did a search on this forum using the terms "smartform table lines" and found some useful suggestions.

You may want to do the same.

Regards,

Nick