Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Key-Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have installed R/3 IDES version in my machine. I could able to display the things, but not able to change or create.When I am trying to change or create its asking for ACCESS KEY, which I dont have with me. Could you please let me know how to proceed.

Thanx,

Iyer.

Message was edited by: Madhu iyer

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you are trying to change the standard code, that is why its asking for a ACCESS KEY. You will have to register with SAP for getting the access key.

Please talk to your BASIS team for the same.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done installation in my own machine, you can say its pirated version.So there is no chance to ask Basis people or to register with SAP. I am trying to create a new object, its asking for acces key.

Thnx,

Iyer.

0 Kudos

Please remove your post as what you are asking about is supporting a pirated version. You are either too naive or too bold to ask to support pirated version on a site managed by SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

IF IN SAP SOMETHING IS ASKING FOR ACCESS KEY THEN YOU CAN GO FOR THE DISPLAY BUTTON WHICH WILL DISPLAY THE REPORT AND YOU CAN RENAME THAT REPORT TO A Z* REPORT AND YOU CAN DO THE CHANGES.

THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN GET THE ACCESS KEY WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF SAP.

THANKS

MRUTYUN