cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xacute connector buffering

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP MII help says xacute connector supports buffering ....can anybody shed some light on it

I want to know how this works ..or how i can use it

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arun,

The Xacute connector is different from the other connector types in that its inherent to the MII system. Data buffering was set up so that if a connection goes down that a recovery could take place, which is more suitable to database connections. If the Xacute connection goes down, essentially your MII system has serious issues. What is your reasoning behind data buffering on the Xacute connector? Just curious...

Regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the answer. Actually i was just exploiting ways to buffer an SAP function call using JCO connector.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arun,

The Activities section of the 12.0 help on Data Buffering explains the scenario for data buffering. The Prerequisites section explains the associated parameters for data buffering. If you have a specific question on data buffering, let us know.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_xmii120/helpdata/en/45/515db282a33a16e10000000a1553f6/content.htm]

Regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I had already gone through the pre requiste and activities part.But how can i configure the "DaysRetention", "MaxRetryCount" parameters for a xacute connector. This option is not there in the data server configuartion screen as it is there for other connectores like idbc,udc etc