cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Tables for GL Code Descriptions

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am writing an ABAP report that needs the GL Account and its name output but I cannot find where to get the name in SRM tables. As a workaround I have extracted the GL codes and descriptions from R/3 table SKA1 into a spreadsheet and am reading the spreadsheet to output the GL code name. I know the GL code comes from BBP_PDACC-G_L_ACCT but where does the text come from?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The same question I was for printing GL Account Name , from last 15 days(part time) started learning SAP. Before/Currently working on VB/SQL Server.

Finally I am successful in ABAP select query

tables

SKA1 - GL Master record for Chart Account

SKAT - GL Account Name Master for Language specific info

Try following code

Report : zSRM_1

Tables : SKA1 , SKAT .

Types : BEGIN OF AccMaster ,

AcNo type ska1-saknr,

AcName type skat-Txt50,

END OF AccMaster.

data : mAccMaster type table of AccMaster INITIAL SIZE 0,

wa_mAccMaster type AccMaster.

PARAMETERS: mChrtAc Type SKA1-ktopl.

Select asaknr bTXT50 from ska1 as a join skat as b on asaknr = bsaknr into wa_mAccMaster where aktopl = mchrtAc and aktopl = b~ktopl and spras eq 'EN'.

write : / wa_mAccMaster-AcNo, wa_mAccMaster-AcName .

ENDSELECT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used META_GL_ACCOUNT_GETDETAIL with the following parameters: Company code: 1000, GLACCT: 0000099999, Language: EN, Logical_system: EBDCLNT220 but I kept getting this error message 'No driver function maintained BUS3006 GetDetail'. Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Conor

Pass the following details and you should be OK..

Company Code - 1000

GL Account - nnnnn

Language - EN

Logical_System - ERDCLNT220 (or similar).

All should then be ok...

Regards

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pradeep,

I put the META_GLACCOUNT_GETDETAIL into my code but got out the following message: ERROR No logical system found.

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is a RFC fuction module.. So it is getting the values from the backend system.. Try to give the backend system name in logical system field. Also check the RFC connection.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Function Module META_GLACCOUNT_GETDETAIL should help you.

Thanks,

Pradeep