cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change delivery address in outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

SO created & Outbound delivery created via VL01N. Now I would like to change address in outbound delivery. Kindly assist me how may I change delivery address in outbound delivery & where should I make this changes take place. TQ

rgds,

nantha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the address of ship-to party in the delivery if the document is NOT pgi'ed and no subsequent document (billing document) is created.

In VL02N, next to ship to party number, there is an address button. Click on the button and there you can change the address details.

Regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anwered. TQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

The only thing SAP has excluded about update in the previous documents is the Address. You can Very well change the address as suggested, In delivery overview screen just beside the Sip to Party there is one icon by clicking that you can maintain the new address and this address will be applicable also to the document Prepared previous to this delivery.

Thanks,

Raja

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this..

Go to VL02N enter ur delivery doc.no..on top Go to-Header-Partners.. here select ur ship-to-party and press the icon Business Partner master data it will take u to the ship-to-party mater data..there on top select change icon and enter ur new address in General data...and save..

Reg

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to change the address in delivery. Assuming that Delivery Address have changed, but sold to party address is not changed, in that case create a new Ship-to-party with new Delivery address.

Cancel the Delivery Document.

In Change mode of Sales Order, Go to Partners Tab Page and replace the old ship-to-party code with new ship-to-party code.

Now create delivery again and you will get the new delivery address.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka