cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of Travel Management with HR Payroll.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can any body tell me how we will integrate the travel Management with HR Payroll.

Actually this is the first time i m implementing Trvl Magmnt in my client place, actually i dont no much more about it. Pls tell me frnds how we will integrate both .

I mean is their any std sb. schema for that which we will assign to our main schema for integration. and i want to know that is their any std pcr also for the same . pls tell me that so that i can complete the config process.

eagarly awating reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SAP-SF
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

within Travel Management the module Travel Expenses can be integrated to the Payroll.

For this you need to set up Feature TRVPA.

The values to be maintained are:

- L+G = integration PayRoll,

- PA3 = Check PA03

In the Payroll you need to activate payroll function ASREI, mostly you can find this in a subscheme.

Besides this you need to customize the expense types and assign them to wagetypes.

I hope this gives you a start.

More information you can find on:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/EN/b6/cd976f49e911d189060000e8322f96/content.htm

good luck,

Roelof

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Roelof,

Thanx for ur reply atleast bcos i was waiting for it from last two days and cudnt get any till.

i want to know one more thing which is

Actually, i want to creat some WT's e.g. (hotel allowance, Air/ Train Fare , Conveyance , etc.... all types of expenses) also in that , so

i want to know which is the std WT thru which i can copy or what is the procedure for creating WT here in bcos while creating WT we generally copy the std one and make changes in the new one so i want to know what are the std WT's for the above expenses.

Eagarly awating replies from

Thanks,

Prashant.

Edited by: Prashantkumar Tata on Jul 24, 2009 10:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Roelof,

Thanx for ur reply for explaining me about the feature TRVPA.

but i askd u one more question that how to create expenses WT for TRM,

I have find out the solution for that .............

Actually there r no specific std WT for the same ........ we need to copy the existing WT like M215, M233, MDD0, /101, and /110, etc.... these WT i used for cping and we can use others also..........

Thanks,

Prashant.