Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods reciepient and Requestor address problem

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Guy's ,

I have a problem in PO output. When PO's are send to the vendor the Goods Recipient and Requestor Add: is incorrect and needs to be changed. I tried to find from where the address is being picked up but i'am unable to find the address details.

I checked via BBP_PD under Goods reciepient and Requestor and i could see the address no: 10611 and the Ship to address is 50373 which is correct.

But the user wants the addr no: 50373 to be printed under Goods reciepient and Requestor on the PO instead of 10611.

When i checked attribute Addr_shipt its been maintained to 50373. But i could not find 10611, then i checked table ADRC and there too i could not find the address no: I have checked table HRT1222 to see where in the org structure this add is maintained but was unsuccessful. I also checked the smartform logic which has two conditions and as per the condition what the system is doing is right. but i cannot see the address no: 10611. Can anyone help in finding this.

As i need to change address no: 10611 to 50373 for PO output.

Please advise.

Rgds

Saj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

in adrc table all addresses are vailable include.

for eg.

20 partner function crmd_partner table you can find adrc - for good recipient

27 partner function crmd_partner table you can find adrc - for delivery point

you must find all addresses number in adrc table.

i think you can swap if you want or override in doc change badi either sc, po method.

but in your PO form GOOD RECIPIENT as well as DELIVERY POINT address will be same.

br

muthu

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu, Thanks for response, However i have checked table adrc there are a total of 2789 entried and i have browsed thru but cud'nt find addr no: 10611 anywhere... Any idea.

pls advise.

Rgds

Saj

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saj

as per i know all addresses are stored in ADRC table.

create a new cart with another user and order

now you check BBP_PD

partner function 20 ->crmd_partner --> take addr_nr from crmd_partner table and double confirm your doubt

br

muthu

Answers (0)