Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction code J4GM cannot be executed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While executing J4GM T Code following error occurs.

Transaction code J4GM cannot be executed

Message no. SFW052

Diagnosis

You are trying to execute the transaction code &1, but it is in a deactivated package.

System Response

Execution is cancelled.

Procedure

Use transaction SFW5 to check whether all components required for the operation of your system are activated (switched on).

Kindly suggest what to do?

With Best Regards,

Rajkumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you have done the following:

Procedure

Use transaction SFW5 to check whether all components required for the operation of your system are activated (switched on).

What is the problem you are getting with the above.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you have done the following:

Procedure

What is the problem you are getting with the above.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually I have never used SFW5 and does not know anything about the executing this particular T Code. Can you plz. help?

With Best Regards,

Rajkumar

0 Kudos

Have a look here: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/10/6abff28ad84562be39e6c442a56669/frameset.htm

It looks like you are trying to run a transaction for which the functionality has not been activated. You will need to work with your functional and basis team to identify what needs to be activated and what dependencies there are etc.