cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification - Score Sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

i have cleared my certification on 23 June at Pune (India). my HR is asking for some score sheet so that they can put me on an implementation project immediately.

i tried contacting SAP Bangalore, but they informed that the Certificate will be there only after 6-8 weeks.

could you please help me in downloading my score sheet.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Correct Email ID is m.sowmya at sap.com

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member762874
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Greetings of the day SAPians,

The day on which you complete your certification you will receive mail from SAP in spam box. So kindly check you spam box. Convert it into safe mail and not spam then, it will appear in INBOX. Click on the underlined text and score and its distribution will be visible to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok. thanx friends

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You don't get any score card from SAP.

Through this forum, I am suggesting the people note down their score immediately after submitting for result in the exam.

For any proof to any HR, you can provide the email print out of your examnation detais, which you have recd. from SAP and this manual written score card.

Madhava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What you can do is, give your HR this mail id: sowmya.n at sap dot com and ask her to put a mail and get it verified. You have to give your ID number to get it verified by your HR.

Vishwa.

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

there os no score sheet provided by SAP after passing the exam. Only thing is that

after 3-4 weeks you will be getting the certificates from SAP. Regarding the proof

to be provided to your employer will be only the certificate.

Thanks

Sushant