cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set dynamic name of the mail attachment according to source file ?

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,gurus:

Our scenario is like below:

Sending files from an FTP server to another FTP server without using the integraiton repositary,and the file name is not changed .Now, we want to also send the file to some with by mail adapter.The scenario now works by using two business services in receiver determination.But the name of the attachment is "untitled.xml".We know how to set the file name staticly,but how to set the name dynamicly according to the source file name ?

I have checked miachel's blog "XI: Dynamic name in the mail attachment - pseudo "variable substitution"(/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/02/23/xi-dynamic-name-in-the-mail-attachment--pseudo-variable-substitution),but how can I get the source file name?

And another question:Must we restart the adapter or j2ee engine to make the user defined module work?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select "Adapter Specific Message Attribute" checkbox in Sender Adapter and wrote one UDF to get the file name using DynamicConfigurationKey.

Regards

VijayKumar

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>but how can I get the source file name?

form dynamicconfiguration (ASMA)

>>>And another question:Must we restart the adapter or j2ee engine to make the user defined module work?

no need for a restart

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk