cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Directory - Cache Notifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just installed QA box. I am trying to move my Integration Directory objects. When I do cache notifications in ID I get an error in the cache notifications Integration Server (ABAP Cache).

Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

andreas_stolz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

test the RFC destination INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI. While testing you should not be asked for user / password. If that popup comes up, something is wrong with the destination.

If you have previously patched you system you might need to generate the SAP_XI* roles in transaction PFCG.

Rgds.,

Andresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also in Cache Notifications when I drop down Cache Instance I see Unknown Could not be determined/Integration Server (ABAP Cache)/Integration Server (Central Adapter Engine). I do not see Integration Server ( Java Cache) and af.<sid>.<host>.

Any ideas.

andreas_stolz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

what does the XI registration in SLD look like, SLD - Technical Landscape - Technical System Type: Exchange Infrastructure? Are there some dublicate entries?

Rgds.,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I deleted the existing RFC destinations and retyped all the passwords. It works now. Thanks for your input.

I will close this topic.

Thanks

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

What type of error are you getting ?

Anyway if you did not go thru this document, then please have a look into this-

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700003163902004E/HowTo_handle_XI_30_Caches.pdf

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy