cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI track state "outdated"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We created a track for ESS in NWDI, when selected all components from the CMS>>Transport studio>>Development tab of created track and click import button, some of them were imported with state "outdated" but some are still running with state "import running", is this normal or something wrong because the imports are running more than 2 hours? Do I had to reimport all the components because of the state "out dated"? I only chose ESS all the dependency components are assigned by itself.

This import has taken and still going for more than 2 hours, not sure if something wrong.

We have imported the track in NWDS and see the DCs in inactive tab, when I did a sync on the particular DC that I want to customise it has sync'ed and have a little green mark next to it, but it's not a full green mark I mean like a partial green mark.

Can someone please let me know if the above explained process is incorrect or correct? What is that I need to do to verify all the tracks and imports to NWDS are correct, so I can proceed with changes.

Thanks

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you syn the DC under inactive tab you will get a Complete green arrow mark by the side of the DC which means your DC is synced with the active version of the DC in DTR. When you sync under inactive tab u will get a partially green arrow which means the DC need not be the latest one.

one can edit a DC only under inactive tab. what you are doing is corect.

Regrads,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Is there a typo in your post, are you saying under active tab if I sync the green mark will be full green. In inactive tab when I sync I'll see partial green. Please confirm?

I actually sync ess/au/addr[sap.com] DC, when I sync'ed it popped up a window with list of other components all checked by default, I just said OK. While scrolling the DC's in the inactive tab I found another DC ess/per[sap.com] is also somehow got full green mark in the inactive tab but I didn't sync ess/per DC. What does this mean?

Thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

if u sync a DC in inactive u can find it active and vice versa..so that DC which u have seen in inactive tab in complete green might have been synced in active DCs.

Regards,

Satya.

Edited by: Satya on Jul 15, 2009 12:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satya, the issue is resolved. The partial green was due to there is dependency on other DCs. The dependency DCs has full green mark.

Praveen

Answers (0)