cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script : Can"t create / Display / Copy Elements in EN language... Urgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working in a Script, I copied a standard Script and tried to Create a new Window but it is not allowing me.

I realised that, I can"t create a new window in English Version, I can do that only in German version.

I feel it is cubersome that every time I have to log into German to do any editing. So Can you guys kidly let me know how can I do editing in English version.

I have tried to Change Original Language into English from utilities -> Convert original language but that Field is Grey (Blanked out. So could not do that.

I even tried to create new window in DE language, but when I tried to logon to English, it say form in English Language is Locked.

Plese advice me .. this is urgent, without this information, I cann"t even start ... Should I contact with my Basis Consultant.

Thanking you.

Regards

Venkat

Thanking you.

Regards

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

the alst answer you got in your previous thread

was correct. But you really have to login in language DE first. If you do that, the translation option is enabled. After that follow the instructions again.

try...it wil work

chrs

Hayo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hayo,

Thank you very much, I got it.

it seems to be very simple after knowing the solution. Anyway Thank you very much for clear explanation.

I am closing this thread. Alloting points.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that worked.

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Sep 24, 2010 5:12 PM