cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

result recording configuration with automatic close indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I was testing this automatic result configuration in my system.

I selected the u201C1u201D (i.e. Automatic Close) Recording Configuration indicator on the plant level in SPRO > QM > Basic Settings > Maintain Settings at Plant Level> plant > Result recording tab > Recording configuration > maintain Automatic Close.

Next, I entered the three user parameter ID QAE, QAN, and QAS in the user parameter SU3. However, I leave the parameter value for these three ID blank as I donu2019t know what to put in.

During result recording, I tested this MIC characteristic on both reject and accept scenarios (i.e. fall under lower/upper limit, and fall outside lower/upper limit). To my surprise, nothing happens. In another word, there is no automatic close incurs on the inspection characteristics (i.e. both the accepted and rejected checkbox still remain unchecked even I navigate around, and hit the u201Ccontinueu201D, u201Cbacku201D, or u201Csaveu201D button).

Further, I have fulfilled the following prerequisite as specified in the SAP help portal on this topic:

1 - The inspection scope is fixed scope of this MIC.

2 - I entered the target sample size (i.e. both the value in the u201CInspectu201D and u201CInspectedu201D field is similar).

3 - I think I should have the authorization because I have entered the three parameter IDs on the SU3.

May I know what is wrong?

Can it be the parameter values for the three parameter ID are blank in my SU3? If so, what value I should enter for these three param ID? If not whatu2019s going wrong?

Thanks

YY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor

dear Yong

once you put the result press enter button. the valuation pop up for accept and reject will appear.

Regards

gajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

For some reason, it doesnu2019t work.

I think I will tell my guys to perform manually pressing the Lock icon button to force it to valuate and also become status 5, since this the two valuation checkboxes, i.e. accept and reject checkbox is either ticked correctly according to the sampling plan setup in the sampling schema.

Further, I donu2019t see why this extra manual step is so difficult for my worker.

Thanks for your help

YY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Does anyone know my question?

THanks,

YY