cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User specific discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a requirement. If my manager has created a sale order he should have a chance to give discount for KA00 upto 5% (not more than that) and VP should have a chance to give upto 10% discount (not more than that).

How to configure this. Can anyone help me out in this??

Ratna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Maintain a condtion type which is a percentage discount , in requirement program hard code the user names which means that

condition type is valid only for thouse two users and try to mainatain the discount percentage based on the user in the program.

take the help of a ABAPer for this.

Hope this will be helpful.

Please let me know if you still need any more help.

Thanks and regards,

Rajeshwar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Solution is:

1. First copy the Header Condition type HA00 Two times MG00 for manager & VP00 for your VP.

2. Take both these created Header Condition into your Pricing Procedure you are using.

3. Make two diff. requirements for both the Condition Type with help of ABAP Person.

4. First req. for Manager Condition type (MG00) stating maximum Header discount value canu2019t be exceeding to 5% of the Total order value. (Exp. Req. no.901)

5. Second req. for VP Condition Type (VP00) stating maximum Header discount value canu2019t be exceeding to 10% of the Total order value. (Exp. Req. no.902)

6. Select both the req. for Condition Type Manager Condition type (MG00) req. no.(901) &

VP Condition Type (VP00) req. no.(902) in your using Pricing procedure.

Ask both your Manager that whenever he want to give discount to any Customer pls. use Header Condition (MG00).

And to your VP that whenever he want to give discount to any Customer pls. use Header Condition (VP00).

Note: Also add this in Program that If Manager (MG00) has given the 5% discount to the customer in that condition VP (VP00) Condition Type is only authorized to give 5% discount.

I hope this solution will suite you..

Pls. ask if any doubts you have..

Regards

Deepak

Edited by: Deepak Dhingra on Jul 15, 2009 11:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

any other suggestions?

Any possibility in Standard SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You got to do some bespoke, try the below:

Condition type KA00 - automatic condition type.

Then maintan a ZDISCOUNT Table with parameters, condition type KA00, user and Min & max Discount percentage. This table should be maintainable via SM30.

Then write a routine to read the user ID and compare whether an entry exits in ZDISCOUNT table. IF yes then propose the value when the sales order is created or when the pricing is recalculated using update option.

Hope this help. Keep me posted.

Best Regards

C G Rameshanand

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the OSS Note 105621.

Regards

Amitesh