Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange system behaviour.....Collective Billing ...Pls Help

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frens,

I am doing collective billing for almost 20 deliveries.

Each delivery has same material as single line item with same delivering plant - No Batch item).

During Billing, 5 line items are passed on to accounting while rest 15 line items are not passed on to accounting.

And when I am canceling this Bill because of this reason, the canceled bill is not releasing to accounting giving system message:

No account is specified in item 0000001055

Message no. F5670

Diagnosis

No account was specified for account type "S" in item "0000001055" of the FI/CO document.

System Response

The Financial Accounting program cannot process the document.

Procedure

A system error has probably occurred in the application you called up. Check the data transferred to item "0000001055" of the FI/CO document.

Please note that in both bills (Collective Bill & its canceled bill, Revenue account determination is perfectly fine with all G/Ls being determined.

Can anyone help??

Regards

Vikas Chhabra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
"Message no. F5670"

For this error message, possible reasons could be

a) Account Assignment Group of customer not flowing in sale order / delivery

b) Proper G/L or Account Key assignments are missing in VKOA.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see the message again. I have mentioned that:

"Please note that in both bills (Collective Bill & its canceled bill, Revenue account determination is perfectly fine with all G/Ls being determined".

I have closed the thread anyhow and have posted manual JV as exact reason could not be identified and this has happened only for few cases and working fine for others with everything same.

Regards,

Vikas Chhabra.

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas

Check your settings in OB52 whether your Posting period variant has been maintained

for A,D,K,S,M,V,+ or not . I think this is not maintained for account type S.Please revert

if the problem still persist.

thanks

Sushant

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Maintained.

Pls note that this is Clients' Production client that is live from past 1 year.

Finally I decided to post manually JV to resolve the issue.

I did not know why it happened only for some bills only and working fine for other bills (everything same like Billing Type, Material, Customer, Sales Area etc, G/Ls, and everything).

Still thanx for giving a try.

Regards,

Vikas Chhabra