cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumption of order from warehouse-reversal (262)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I had an issue in Production Planning. I have issued specific quantity of material for a specific production order. Now I reverse certain quantiy of material against this production order using the corresponding movement type, i.e. movement type.262.

But on doing so the production order doesnt show the corresponding quantity updated in the component overview screen of the production order. Similarly If I run the COOIS report using the "componet" list, the withdrawn quantity still remains the same as earlier. The returned quantity is not updated in the production order.

I am not able to figure out why this is happening. Please give suggetions as to why this is happening and how this can be avoided.

Sincerely,

Aji Kurian Mani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aji,

obvioulsy, the 262 has been carried out without reference to order or resrevation.

If you want to reverse a goods issue e.g. in t-code MB1A, please make sure that you use the following menu path:

"Goods Issue -> Cancel w. reference -> To Order / To Reservation"

If you don't follow this path but just enter the 262 and the order number (as accounting object) the reversal will not be carried out with reference leading to non-updated reservation data.

Regards, Andreas

Edited by: Andreas Seibel on Jul 15, 2009 12:02 PM

Edited by: Andreas Seibel on Jul 15, 2009 12:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Andreas,

I think I understand. God Bless

Sincerely,

Aji Kurian Mani

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member467138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aji,

Best way to reverse from order is CO12

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mani,

In my understanding the details that you see in COOIS for the component's is taken from the table RESB.

So any additonal/reverse movement done only against a reservation will get reflected here.

In this case you check the report MCRE,for the same component.

check whether this can help you.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you done with your reversal document number will get generate ,then got to MB03 and confirm whther your reversal hapends correctly or not.

There your movement type shpuld be 262.

Please try and revert back.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

While reversing the material document plz check the posting date the date on which you reverse ths material document the system will show the stock reversed in that day only.

Plz check at your end

Regards