Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SM58 on r/3 side in idoc to jdbc scenario

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am sending the idoc from R3 to XI, in r3 side idoc successfully created and status is 03, but when check in sm58 it is complaining about user name and password.

but the problem in rfc destination to xi system, when i click on remote logon it is asking for the username and password, is it asking like that or not.

i created partner profiles, and port and idx2 also.

Can you help me out of this.

Kind Regards,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check user maintained in rfc destination created in R/3 for XI

This user might not have authorizations to post IDoc

try using RFCUSER and see if it works

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Halo

Im SM59 for RFC connection in "Logon & Security" Tab u have to maintain the "Logon Credentials Lang /Client / Username / Password

U have not maintained so it is asking for Username / Password each time u execute the Connection.

Kindly maintain those it will work

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

I suggest the below things

1. First check user password and client are all provided correctly

2. If still problem persists then the problem may be due to used R/3 version if it is lower than or quals to 4.6

then it tries to convert the password to capital letters and tries to login as a result the failure

in this case need to change the password to capital letters and should not be more than 8 chars

check note 792850.

Rajesh

former_member272911
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is with creation RFC destination. There might be many reasons behind. Create a new rfc destination with ur user id and try it. If it works fine.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Regards

kamath

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make sure the destination has the user id and password correct.

in some case the user might be locked and hence proper authorization might not be there.

Further reference:

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi