Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

adding requistioner name to ME80FN

1.) I have a request from the business where they want to see the requistioner name on the ME80FN report. we have found a query MEPO which has most of the information on in (including the requistioner name). I am trying to find out if there is a tranasction that calls the MEPO query. I have been searching the TSTC tables and I cannot see anything that references MEPO. I think I can create a transaction code for MEPO but wanted to check if there is already one that exists.

2.) correct me if I am wrong - If I wanted to add the requistioner name to the me80fn report, I would have to copy it to a ZME80FN report and make the modifications.

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Timothy,

A better way to create a transaction code for a abap query is using the PARAMETER TRANSACTIOn option in SE93.

Just create a parameter transaction with reference to START_REPORT transaction. When creating a parameter transaction you have to set the following parameters:

D_SREPOVARI-REPORTTYPE = AQ

D_SREPOVARI-REPORT = precisely the first 12 characters - query user group (including trailing spaces), 13-th character is G for global queries

D_SREPOVARI-EXTDREPORT = Query name as shown in SQ01.

That's it.

Well, and do not forget to check the flag "Skip first screen".

Transaction code for Query

Error on Transaction Code for Query

Cheers

VJ

Message was edited by: Vijayendra Rao

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question