cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding requistioner name to ME80FN

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.) I have a request from the business where they want to see the requistioner name on the ME80FN report. we have found a query MEPO which has most of the information on in (including the requistioner name). I am trying to find out if there is a tranasction that calls the MEPO query. I have been searching the TSTC tables and I cannot see anything that references MEPO. I think I can create a transaction code for MEPO but wanted to check if there is already one that exists.

2.) correct me if I am wrong - If I wanted to add the requistioner name to the me80fn report, I would have to copy it to a ZME80FN report and make the modifications.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

to elaborate:

there is a transaction code ME80FN which executes a program RM06EAAW. this program also executes ME80AN and ME80RN. if you select SQ01 and on the menu select edit-other user groups and select /SAPQUERY/ME, you will see all of the ME queries. we have found that MEPO does have the requistioner name but there is no transaction code for it. I have created a transaction to test with the code name ZMEPO and the program AQZZ/SAPQUERY/MEMEPO========== and it seems to be working.

what I would like to know is if there is anything delivered by SAP the would execute the MEPO query without having to use SQ01, selecting the user group and executing the MEPO or is what I did the only way to accomplish this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Timothy,

A better way to create a transaction code for a abap query is using the PARAMETER TRANSACTIOn option in SE93.

Just create a parameter transaction with reference to START_REPORT transaction. When creating a parameter transaction you have to set the following parameters:

D_SREPOVARI-REPORTTYPE = AQ

D_SREPOVARI-REPORT = precisely the first 12 characters - query user group (including trailing spaces), 13-th character is G for global queries

D_SREPOVARI-EXTDREPORT = Query name as shown in SQ01.

That's it.

Well, and do not forget to check the flag "Skip first screen".

Cheers

VJ

Message was edited by: Vijayendra Rao

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Timothy,

What u are doing is correct as there is no other way by which u can call this query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

May be this link can help...

Cheers

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi timothy,

i cant see a report named me80fn in SAP anywhere.i found a 'LCL_ME80FN_EVENT_RECEIVER' though. can you elaborate a little more please?