Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting runtime screen/subscreen info - SE30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I wish to develop a tool as follows:

The functional resource will run his transaction (any module). Then, depending on the execution, an ABAP program returns all the screens and subscreens that were loaded during the whole process. This is irrespective of which fields were accessed and which were not; all dynpros that were loaded must be listed.

Can we use SE30 (Runtime Analyser) to generate such a list? Can SHDB help here? Please let me know....

For example, SD team runs VA01 and creates a sales order, then output should be:

1st screen - SAPMV45A - 0101 (Order type entered here)

2nd screen / subscreens - SAPMV45A - 4021

SAPMV45A - 4701

SAPMV45A - 4440

SAPMV45A - 4900

(All the sales order details entered here and saved)

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check whether all the screen type information is captured in the SE30 or not. I am sure all these information will be captured here.

Now do the SHDB recording only for SE30 and place this code in your custom program to pass the transaction code or program name in the selection screen and execute it through SE30.

Once the control is back to your custom program, you need to check where exactly all the log is stored.

Among the log, select only the details belong to Dynpro based on the program type, screen etc.. and populate it as output.

Before implementing this, first check how can we differentiate them in the SE30 log.

Regards,

Santhosh.