Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP1 upgrade in solman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

After Refering these guides, i was able to start EHP1 upgrade in solman,

Note 1169247 - Enhancements to Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 upgrade (SPS18,19)

Note 394616 - Release strategy for SAP Solution Manager

/people/tony.dethomasis2/blog/2009/03/09/applying-solution-manager-70-enhancement-pack-1

Note 1142832 - Installation Enhancement Package 1 for Netweaver 700.

Note 53902 - Conflicts between Support Packages and add-ons.

But i have a problem, upgrading SAPBASIS component, there is an conflict between add-ons, it request me to include the CRT for K-701DHINPIBASIS, OF ST 400, 18, After including also i get the same error.

this is the error i get

Conflict resolution by including the CRT SAPKITL428 for Add-On ST rel.400

Message no. TN433

Diagnosis

The conflict check detected conflicts between the Add-On ST release 400 and the OCS Package SAPK-701DHINSAPBASIS.

System Response

The system stops processing the queue.

Procedure

In order to resolve these conflicts, include the Conflict Resolution Transport (CRT) SAPKITL428 of the Add-On ST release 400 in the queue:

If it is an SAP Add-On, look for a CRT SAPKITL428 in the Software Distribution Center of the SAP Service Marketplace (http://service.sap.com/swdc).

If it is a third-party Add-On, contact the Add-On vendor and ask about the availability of the CRT SAPKITL428.

If the CRT is not available, you must remove the Support Package SAPK-701DHINSAPBASIS from the queue.

Regards

Melvin

Edited by: jude melvin on Jul 15, 2009 7:39 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was resolved by calculating the queue all to gather,

in solman EHP1 we need to include all the components togather and calculate the queue, then import, it worked.

former_member235924
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you look at the details in note 1169247 ( Performing the upgrade) where it say for SAINT to manually select the package SAPKITL428 ... from the dropdown list?

Regards,

Ingrid

former_member235924
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you look at the details in note 1169247 ( Performing the upgrade) where it say for SAINT to manually select the package SAPKITL428 ... from the dropdown list?

Regards,

Ingrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you used MOPZ to calculate the queue?

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes