cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation TO IDOC WMTCID03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This IDOC is used for confirmation that comes from external syste. SAP confirms the TO in the background. SAP confirms that based on the function module.. my question is what are minimum fields that SAP should have inorder to confirm the Transfer Order?

can it only confirm if it received TO number and Item number from external system ? if yes how we can test it ?

Thanks

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to LT21 Enter the TO number and display

Check what are the data required to post .

Example

1.To Number

2.Warehouse No

3. Source Bin data

4 Destination Bin data

5.Material No

6 qty

7. Plant

Please check whereever data is there you have create a message type in the IDOC .These data shoudl come from

external system to post.

You create message type in SAP. Please check with your SAP ABAP person

Please give all the table name for the data available

Regards

Ganesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The TO Idoc must be sent to an external system via outbound idoc if you want to pick up the confirmation via inbound idoc.

In program LLIDIU01 , form WMTCID01_VERARBEITEN_TO there is a check if the TO is sent to an external system (check on LTAP-KZSUB). If check isn't met, the return code is invalid and the confirmation will fail.

Furthermore, minimum fields are LGNUM, TANUM and SQUIT (='X') in header and TAPOS and SQUIT (='X') in item. I fill in QNAME in the header also.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sorry to write you but i don't think that you are adding any value by answering a question which was raised 5 year back ( in year 2009)  and already marked as answered also the last logged in date of the user who posted the query is Aug 21,2012

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

I do think that my post adds value since I had the same issue. I wanted to test inbound IDOC WMTOCO but kept running into an error (Idoc was posted successfully, but the confirmation did not take place).

After spending some time searching for this issue on the net, I debugged the standard code and found that the confirmation did not take place because the TO wasn't sent to an external system.

This is the question that was asked in the main topic "can it only confirm if it received TO number and Item number from external system? If yes, how can we test it", but wasn't answered by Gopinatha Rao Ganesh Kumar.

I hope that with my message I will help other people who have this issue and will search on SCN (just like I did, but didn't found any answer). If they have further questions, they can always reply the message.

Thank you,

Rens