Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify infotype 0034 screen 3000 (List screen)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is to modify the list screen (3000) of the infotype 0034. In this list I want to add 3 columns. This columns will contain the data that was inserted in the fields of rp50m-text1 & rp50m-text2 & rp50m-text3 in the screen 2000 of the same infotype.

I have done the following steps as they are mentoned in other threads but still in the end I have a problem. The steps are.

I used transaction PM01 and the tab list screen in which for the screen 3000 of infotype 0034 I add 3 fields:

Text1 - ITXTZ (Component Type)

Text2 - ITXTZ (Component Type)

Text3 - ITXTZ (Component Type)

I have done in this step nothing else (I don't know if I should have done something more) but to check and activate.

I exit and I generated the enchancement list. I found out by checking the system in the ovewview list add 3 columns but they were empty.

I went back to PM01 and I created a module pool in the infotype 0034 and screen 3000. By default the system had the following code in the include ZP003440:

• This form is used to fill additional fields on the listscreen as

• defined by T582C-LISTSTRUCT

FORM FILL_LISTSTRUCT.

MOVE-CORRESPONDING P0034 TO ZPLIS0034.

• ZPLISmmmm-afield = P0034-afield.

ENDFORM.

I activated and checked again that again the columns were empty.

In the meantime as I found in some threads I went to maintain the table T582C with the following entry.

Module pool MP003400

Standard screen 3000

Program name ZP003400

Standard screen

Table Name ZPLIS0034

But again no filling of my new columns.

Finally, I decided to make a small modification to the include ZP003440 as following:

• This form is used to fill additional fields on the listscreen as

• defined by T582C-LISTSTRUCT

FORM FILL_LISTSTRUCT.

MOVE-CORRESPONDING RP50M TO ZPLIS0034.

• ZPLISmmmm-afield = P0034-afield.

ENDFORM.

With this change I managed to fill the columns but there are 2 problems. The first is that all lines of the columns have the same entry and if you call the overview from the initial screen of PA20/PA30 they are again empty.

Can anyone tell me what is my mistake and suggest what to change.It is very important for me find out the sollution.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have moved it to SAP HR