cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exam data load?/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I didn't product hierachy value (only #-not assign) when I run the query. The product hierarchy is from 0internalproduct ID (CRM) and 0interproduct ID has a reference CHAR-0product ID. How to find the problem why there is no values for the product hieracchy? Thanks.

I checked the IO-product hierachy master data and there are no description for prodcut hierarchy. Does it mean its master data is not maintained?

Thank you.

J.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

InfoObject 0internalproduct ID will share the master data (attribute,text and hierarchy)of 0product ID,as the IO has reference InfoObject 0product ID, hence please check if hierarchy is maintained for 0product ID.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thank you for reminding this. I knew it but I am not sure how to exam if hierachy is mainained for 0product ID. I <b>clicked on IO-product hierachy in the attribute tab of 0product ID and selected 'maintained master data'</b>. I saw there were 4 columns-product hierarchy, language, short description, long description in the master data screen. <b>Only column-product hierachy has value and rest of columns have no value.</b> Does it mean IO-product hierachy is not maintained? If I am wrong, please correct me and tell me how to exam if the product hierachy is maintained. Thank you.

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

You can go to RSA1 and select InfoObject tree. If Hierarchy is maintained for any IO, an expandable node will appear beside that particular IO. If you expand the node, you would be able to see all the hierarchies maintanied for that IO. But if that node is not appearing, it means hierarchy is not maintained. Please check for that in the system.

Regards,

Praveen