cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

In sales return: created order-delivery and billing with delivering plant [1030] and shipping point [1030] and thereafter created return order with reference to sales order. Return delivery is to be in another plant [1010] which is created wrt to return order.

Problem is when i am creating return order wrt to sales order i cannot changed the plant [1010] , so that when i am creating return delivery it should come in Plant [1010].

Checked the assignment of plant and shipping point, shipping point determination, customer master, material master[even i delete the plant from customer master and material master] In return order plant is coming by default 1030 which i want to change to 1030.

Is there any customization for this or am i missing something

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Sould yuor returns be into a returns storage loc / shipping point or to returns plant? Why would you have a returns plant? Purpose of having a returns plant?

Usually you will have having a returns shipping point / storage loc.

When your initial SO is from 1030, shipping point 1030. When you process returns your plant will remain the same. Coz logically you cannot buy from one plant & return to another plant. Returns Shipping point can change. So when you PGI the returns delivery, stock is GR'ed into returns storage location, them moved to Quality & then back to the unrestricted or re-work.

So in your case you will need to change the returns shipping point determination.

Shipping point determination: Shipping conditions / plant / loading grp.T-code OVL2

Shipping conditions will usually be defaulted from sold-to customer master. But if theer are any shipping conditions maintained in Sales order in VOV8, then it will override the shipping conditions defaulted from customer master.

So for your RE order, define shipping conditions RE in VOV8.

Consider your shipping conditions is RE, loading grp is 0001.

In OVL2, maintain the setting RE / 1030 / 0001 ---> 1010. This will make the shipping point in RE order & LR delivery to 1010.

If required maintain a returns storage loc 1010 in OVL3.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered