cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract of standard price (mbew-stprs) from R/3 to BW

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a requirement to extract the standard price from the material master (R/3 field MBEW-STPRS) and load this into BW. It seems logical to me that this would be an attribute of 0mat_plant but it doesn't appear to be. Has anyone loaded this information into BW? Any help would be appreciated. We are on versions BW 3.5, R/3 4.7.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen!

I saw your post () about standard price extraction.

I have a further question that you may be able to help me with. We cannot use the navigation attribute approach as some sort of “historical truth” is required.

However, I cannot get the extractor 0CO_PC_ACT_05 to supply historical data. By loading every month we can build our own historical information in BW after the go-live month. But do you know how I can get all historical data for previous periods. Is the only way too build a generic extractor on table MBEWH. This is somewhat difficult due to how the table is defined, so I’d rather not go for this option if it can be avoided…

Regrds,

Samson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kim,

You can add an infoObject as attribute of 0mat_plant and load this information from infosource 0CO_PC_ACT_05 ( Material Prices). The corresponding datasource is 0CO_PC_ACT_05 (Material Valuation: Prices). Standard price can be calculated based on two fields viz.

MATPRICE (Standard Price) - 0PRICE_MAT

PRICE_BASE (Price Unit) - 0PRICE_BASE

This datasource also supplies 0MATERIAL and 0PLANT information. In the update rules, you can map key fields as

0MAT_PLANT -> 0MATERIAL

0PLANT -> 0PLANT

You can create a formula to calcluate std price

0PRICE_MAT / 0PRICE_BASE.

Hope it helps. Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Regards,

Praveen