cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping changes are not working QA system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have added few mapping chnages to the existing interface which is Proxy to Idoc scenario. Changes are working fine as expected in Dev environment. When i moved mapping changes to QA system, in run time mapping bahaving strangely that fews times working as expected and few times latest mapping transformation is not working. I dont see mapping changes in target Idoc message for the changes we made in the mapping.

I also imported the latest Idoc metadata into IDX2 and into Design. But when i test in QA with same source message some times working as expected and some times its not working and new mapping changes don;t get effected. When i test with the source message in message mapping in design , i dont see any issue.

Please let me know , what could be the cause and how to fix my issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Just reselect the Message mapping given in Interface mapping and activate it again and see if you get rid of the problem.

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I tried by re-activating message interface and refreshing cache in SX1_Cahce as suggested.

But still i can see issue. Mapping changes are not reflecting in the target message. As i said there is no issue in Dev system, issue is only in QA system after moving changes.

Please let me know how to reolve my issue.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

If you say mapping changes are not working, do you mean the new changes are not transported into xi in qa. If yes ask your basis guys to see any errors while they are transporting in CMS. Also if you have source or reciever as idoc, rfc or proxy and if you have done any changes in these then these objects also need to be transported into QA.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mapping changes are not reflecting in the target message

Do you see the mapping changes in Design time Mapping editor in QA?

If NO, then you need to really look back at the transport log.

If YES, then it is mapping issue. Take the payload frm QA & test it in DEV. analyze the results...

-SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue has been resolved. Issue was , there was a system copy from current QA system to other XI system and host names etc in copied system are pointing to the QA system due to that QA system utilizing runtime mapping of new copied system. After we changed this its working fine.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

t

Former Member
0 Kudos

Possibly cache is not getting updated with latest mapping.

Can once try refreshing the cache

Refer Point 14 in this article:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1a69ea11-0d01-0010-fa80-b47a7930...

Regards,

Manjusha.