cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during export from portal using CTS+

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our portal lansacape consists of EP7 EHP1 systems (EPD --> EPQ --> EPP). For transports in portal we have configured CTS+ on PI system which is a NW 7.1 system acting as a domain controller. All the configurations are completed. When I go to the export editor in Portal and click on Export it throws an error

"No valid transport request found; consult your system administrator".

In the default trace i can find the error

#

#1.5 #002219AC76D1007C0000005400000BC400046EB1C042BD43#1247609620743#com.sap.tc.di.draft.cts.impl.adapters.

jco.TmsTransportConfig#sap.com/irj#com.sap.tc.di.draft.cts.impl.adapters.jco.TmsTransportConfig#kbhonsley#35123##

MUSTANG.myit.main_EP7_27809050#kbhonsley#39a175f070c311decbfa002219ac76d1#SAPEngine_Application_Thread

[impl:3]_18##0#0#Error#1#/Applications#Plain###Cannot get default request (for application type: EP, user: kbhonsley,

SID: EP7, SC: null) [CANNOT_GET_DEFAULT_REQUEST]#

#1.5 #002219AC76D100770000004100000BC400046EB1F515D4A7#1247610507037#com.sap.tc.di.draft.cts.impl.adapters.

jco.TmsJCoAdapter#sap.com/irj#com.sap.tc.di.draft.cts.impl.adapters.jco.TmsJCoAdapter#kbhonsley#35123##MUSTANG

.myit.main_EP7_27809050#kbhonsley#39a175f070c311decbfa002219ac76d1#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_

37##0#0#Error#1#/Applications#Java###Error executing function (check stacktrace for details): CTS_WBO_GET_DEFAULT_REQUEST [EXECUTION_ERROR_CHECK_STACKTRACE]

[EXCEPTION]

#1#com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (126) INVALID_SYSTEM: System EP7 is not valid; configure Organizer client in TMS.

As per SAP Note 1155884 point 7, it mentions to verify the client of application system is same as NON_ABAP_WBO_CLIENT.

Which is the application system ?

Any idea what is missing in the configuration? and how to resolve this?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Edited by: Kiran on Jul 14, 2009 4:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created the system in stms of your CTS system? You have to create the system first.

INVALID_SYSTEM: System EP7 is not valid; configure Organizer client in TMS.

Also check your RFC (com.sap~CTS) , The RFC should not report any error.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vamshi,

Thank for the reply.

I have created the EP7 system in STMS and distributed it. The RFC connection also tests fine.

What does the note refer to Application system as?

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to STMS then navigate to the systems, And check the transport tool parameters.

Check the parameter NON_ABAP_WBO_CLIENT = <client no you want to use for CTS+ >

Make sure you have created the CTSDEPLOY logical port for this client.

One more thing your java stack is pointing to the client which you are using the CTS+ right.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vamshi,

Yes, I have setup my systems in STMS to use the client 100 which is the client for my CTS+.

I have also setup the logical port.

When you say "check your java stack is pointing to the client which you are using the CTS+ " do you mean the

java stack or the CTS+ system or the portal server?

Initially I had configured CTS+ for client 001 and transports were working fine. We then changed the CTS+ client to 100 and

I made the changes to systems in STMS to point to 100 by setting the param NON_ABAP_WBO_CLIENT. After this change this

issue started occurring.

So, is there something that I am missing?

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I think you have created an RFC destination using visual admin or NWA right. com.sap.~CTS

in this RFC what is the client you have mentioned. It should be clnt 100 then and also the user must be exisiting in clnt 100.

Small help required: I have seen one of your post which address the below issue:

Already refered that note, It was the problem with CTSPROXY logical port, We created it in 000 but it should be in the integration client for the portal transports, After this we are getting the below error:

Deployment

Transport request : XX6K900001

System : XX6

tp path : tp

Version and release: 375.30.25 710

CTS Deploy Service - Version 0.92 06.03.2007

========================================================================

Deploy Web service destination = CTSDEPLOY

Directory = /usr/sap/trans/data

SDM Deploy URL = http://logonXX6.XYZ.com:51318

SLD Deploy URL =

XI Deploy URL =

Non-ABAP system XX6 (communication system XX5)

Deploy for SDM

Deploy File = TEST1_20090710_045816.epa

Start of Web service log

Deploy Service called with following parameters:

CommunicationData-Type:0

CommunicationData-Address:http://logonXX6.XYZ.com:51318

CommunicationData-Host:logonXX6.rwe.com

CommunicationData-Port:51318

CommunicationData-User:'filled'

CommunicationData-Password:'filled'

Deployable(0)

Deployable-Type:0

Deployable-Id:/usr/sap/trans/data/XX6K900001/TEST1_20090710_045816.epa

class java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:com/sap/sdm/api/remote/UnsupportedProtocolException

com.sap.cts.deployer.DeployerFact.getDeployer (DeployerFact.java:30)

com.sap.cts.core.DeployManager.<init> (DeployManager.java:42)

com.sap.cts.ejb.DeployBean.deploy (DeployBean.java:99)

sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:-2)

sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

Have you resolved this issue, if so can you please share the solution.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Have you resolved the issue in your thread

If so can you please post the solution?

Thanks,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

You were right I had missed out the client setting in the RFC destination. I am now able to export.

I had not found a resolution for the issue you are describing. Since, we had changed the client

I started getting this new error and I had to create another thread.

Now when I try to import it into the destination portal I get the same error as you are getting

Deployable-Type:0

Deployable-Id:D:\usr\sap\trans\data/EP7K900009/com.vip.pct.tr.test1_20090715_102816.epa

class java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:com/sap/sdm/api/remote/UnsupportedProtocolException

Intrestingly I can find that we both have PI 7.1 as CTS+ system and Portal landscape of 7.0.

So, this might as well be a bug with the PI 7.1 system.

I will try to investigate more and post my findings to one of these threads. Please do share with

me if you find a solution for the same.

Cheers!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

I am having the same issue again. This time the default trace gives me a different error message as below

#1.5 #002219AC76D1006F0000003000000BC400046EC2C2B56F8F#1247682676295#com.sap.tc.di.draft.cts.impl.adapters.

jco.TmsJCoAdapter#sap.com/irj#com.sap.tc.di.draft.cts.impl.adapters.jco.TmsJCoAdapter#kbhonsley#42448##MUSTANG.

myit.main_EP7_27809050#kbhonsley#93ac2540716d11dea5cc002219ac76d1#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]

22##0#0#Error#1#/Applications#Java###No valid default request found (for application type: EP, user: kbhonsley, SID: EP7, SC: null). Create a corresponding default request (e.g. via your Transport Administrator) [NODEFAULT_REQUEST_FOUND]

[EXCEPTION] #1#com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (126) NO_DEFAULT_REQUEST_FOUND: No standard request defined for user KBHONSLEY

Any hints what is causing this as did not change anything while it was working.

Thanks !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it.. I had to create the parameter WBO_GET_REQ_STRATEGY with value u201CSmartu201D for source system in STMS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately this parameter is already set in my source system transport tool settings.

What changes have you made to resolve the transport import error in the target system.

Did you add any parameter changes in the target system rather than in source systems?

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Any Luck!!!! Are you able to import the transport request into the portal target systems?

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

No, I am still facing the same issue when i perform the import

Answers (0)