cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material transfer log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I'm tranferring materials from ECC to APO.

For any reason, there are some of them that were not transfered nor created in APO.

How can I know the problem since I don`t get any error, and the integration model is active with no errors.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fernando,

Please check the following.

1) Material type whether maintained as XO

2) All MRP views are maintained properly

3) As work schedduling view contains the production version data, for inhouse

items, these are to be maintained.

4) While generating integration model, check the particular material is

selected (by taking one example) and run consistency check and check any

inconsistencies

5) During transfer, ensure no hanging queues, no hanging sysfails

6) If inhouse items, check bom/routing/receipe data are maintained.

7) Check application logs during and after transfer.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando ,

Since your Integration model is active without any errors there is no point in checking the queues for faulty queue entries or errors. (FYI the tcodes used for checking the queues are SMQ1 and SMQ2 - both R/3 and APO and /sapapo/cq in APO).

Can you check if the materials that you are facing an issue with are in any other active integration model . That is check for overlapping integration models with tcode CFM5 and if there are any overlapping IM's deactivate all of them except one . There should be only one active IM corresponding to any object in R/3

The other thing you can check is to see if the materials with issue are included in the exclusion list (filter criteria of CFM1) of your active IM. If so remove them from the exclusion list and generate and activate the IM again.

Check these two things and update me

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked both things and are correct. The materials are included only in one model.

The item are row material, and with no work scheduling view.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

I hope you have maintained the mrp type as 'X0', for those materials. Now, please run the report RAPOKZFX in R/3 with the data like material(i.e, those are with issue)and location(your plant). This should tell you if there are any inconsistencies.

Hope this helps....

Thanks,

Satyajit