cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor replication issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I ran BBPGETVD transaction to replicate one vendor from our R/3 system. System asked me to check in SLG1. But i went and tried to check in SLG1 for the object BBPGETVD, system is not showing any thing. It simply says "no log found in database" What could be the issue? I was wondering how much time system takes to replicate only one vendor? If i try to run it again, system is the vendor is already in process. I want to know the way to stop this replication and try once again. Please let me know.

Thanks

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raghu

please check venmap table to confirm your ecc vendor reached srm.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu.

I have already checked that table. The vendor has not been replicated yet. I was trying to create it manually through BBPMAININT, for the vendor numberXXX. System is giving a message that vendor XXX is locked. How to stop/delete this replication process? Please let me know

Thanks in advance

Raghu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The vendor has not been replicated yet. ok. leanrth that this vendor did not reach srm.

one question have you used internal no range / r/3 no range in bbpgetvd.

I was trying to create it manually through BBPMAININT, for the vendor numberXXX. System is giving a message that vendor XXX is locked. How to stop/delete this replication process? Please let me know

strange. you can remove the block via but000 table or via web manage business partner . there might be check box central block.

br

muthu