cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Pricing conditions for a material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I view the list of all pricing condition types maintained for a material. Is it possible in standard SAP?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Victor,

Please check this thread

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

Thanks for the link provided.

When I executed the report V/LD I didnu2019t get the desired results. I checked in the customization part for the selected reports I had entered are 15, 17 and 18.

In V/LC u2013 report display, I find the tables assigned to this report are 15 are 004 and 304; for report 17 tables assigned are 007, 307 and for report 18 tables assigned are 004 and 304.

My pricing procedure contains of all Z condition types with Z access seq assigned to it. We used customized tables and assigned to our Z access seq, Is it just because of not maintaining my table numbers in the particular report, I am not getting the values? Or it could be any other reason? If I developed my own report and assigned the tables which I used in the access seq do I get the results?

Please confirm.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In V/LD, maintain Pricing Report as 28 and execute. A screen will appear where you just maintain sales organisation and execute. You will get all price list

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Victor,

As you said you are using Z Access sequence and Tables so this may be the reason for the error as this error occurs if the data you want in output are records from condition tables which are not assigned to these Condition lists......

You have to create One new pricing report with V/LA.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/de/7a8534c960a134e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Under this you will find Pricing Analysis then Create Pricing Reports

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I executed the report 28 then entered only sales org however I havenu2019t got the results u201Cno condition record exist for this selectionu201D this is the msg displayed after I executed for the report 28.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Check the selection criteria and validity dates it should show the result

Edited by: senya_1111 on Jul 16, 2009 8:10 AM

Edited by: senya_1111 on Jul 16, 2009 8:10 AM

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this go to V/06..select ur pricing condition type say PR00...

and click on Record for access located at under the access sequnce.. there u just give ur material no. for which u want to get the list of conditions an execute, you will get the all combinations of conditions for that material...

Oops sorry..its wrong..my suggestion will show u only existed condtions of a condition type..

U hv to try with V/LD with the combination of 15-material price

Reg

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Jul 16, 2009 8:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Senya/JJ

I checked the selection criteria and validity dates. To my knowledge everything is fine but still I am unable to get the expected results for the price report#28 as mentioned by Lakshmi.

In the customization I have checked the tables assigned under this report. Assigned tables are 005, 305 and 307. In any of our access sequence we havenu2019t used these tables. As said we created new tables and assigned to the Z access sequence of the condition types.

Is this could be the reason why the results are not displaying? Please advice.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Victor,

Did you checked my previous reply to this thread, where i have explained that for Z report you have to create new report and given the process?

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

Yes, I do. I just want confirmation since I have not used the tables assigned to the standard pricing reports in my access sequence which are assigned to the pricing condition types could be the reason why I unable to get the results after executing the reports?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Victor,

Yes you have to do that, As Reports 17,28 etc these are for standard tables. So follow the link which i provided and do the setting/.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I will do the necessary config settings as suggested and execute the report. I shall seek your assistance if required.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Transaction Code: V/LD for Pricing Reports.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response.

When I execute V/LD my requirement is to get the list of condition types based on the discounts and surcharges by customer u2013 Reprot#17 and discounts and surcharges based by material u2013 Report#18.

When I tried to execute these reports I am not getting no condition exists for this selection. Please let me know is there any activation required before running this report?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem with this tcode is that it does not list the material description.. only the material number... I need a price list that allows me to download the price list (condition codes)... does anyone know a tcode that will allow you to download the material price list (VK13 does NOT).