cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTS+ is integrated in Charm, but can't seem to use it....

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have CTS+ working for our Portal system. We were able to define an Implementation Project in ChaRM and define the Portal DEV, QAS and Prod systems with no problems. We created the task list and the Portal systems show up. But now when we create a transport in the Portal, the project doesn't show up as one of the projects to select (and if fact, the only ones in table CTSPROJECT which is where the drop down in the Portal is gathering projects are old ones created a long time ago - nothing recent).

So when we try to create a transport in the Project Task List, we get an error at the bottom of the screen:

"Internal error calling an interface in teh Change Manager."

Double clicking on the error provides more information:

Internal error calling an interface in the Change Manager

Message no. /TMWFLOW/CONFIG600

Diagnosis

The Change and Transport System function module n /TMWFLOW/GET_RFC_DEST was called with incorrect parameters.

Parameters

"IV_SYSNAME"

"IV_SERVICE_DESK"

""

System Response

The function is not performed.

However, when I execute /TMWFLOW/GET_RFC_DEST manually entering in EPD as the "IV_SYSNAME" I correctly get the EV_DESTINATION as SM_SMACLNT001_TRUSTED (our solution manager RFC).

I checked the RFC and performed an authorization check, and the results were successful.

I have checked all documentation provided by other threads in this forum, but they stop short of actually creating and performing the transports using ChaRM.

THanks,

Christine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, and we have everything configured per the guide (we actually use CTS+ now but wanted to take it a step further and integrate it into ChaRM).

The problem seems to be the projects in the Portal CTS+ Browser are old ones (we have 5 new implementation/maintenance projects defined that don't show up) and we don't know how to get the new ones into table CTSPROJECT so they can show up in the CTS+ Browser. So when we create a new transport in the Portal CTS+ Browser, we can not assign it to the project we want.

So we tried to approach the other way - create a transport in ChaRM and select it in CTS+ Browser. But we can't create a transport in ChaRM due to other reason.

Neither works, so we're not sure which is right approach (or maybe both) and which one we focus on to fix.