cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebMalformedURLException

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the following excpetion when I try to run my B2B application.

Guest#165f2510d93111da952100c09fed35c0#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_4##0#0#Error##Plain###Error in method getResourceAsStream(WEB-INF/cfg/catalog-site-config.xml). The error is: com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.exceptions.WebMalformedURLException: A resource path must begin with [ / ]. The error occurred in .

Any idea what's going on. Is this a class loader problem. The same URL was working fine earlier. I was playing around in the J2EE Admin classloader but did not change anything. I also tried undeploying/redeploying the ear but this error persists.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check whether there is catalog-site-config.xml file present in the web-inf/conf folder.Also try changing the code as getResourceAsStream(/WEB-INF/cfg/catalog-site-config.xml) which should solve the problem i thnk

Hope this helps , please do not forget to reward points

regards

rajesh kr

Former Member
0 Kudos

The file catalog-site-config.xml is in place. I checked that before I posted the problem here. getResourceAsStream() is SAP's code, not custom developed. So, I don't see a point in changing it.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ever figure out what was causing this problem? We are having the same problem here with our new installation of Internet Sales. We have not gotten it to work yet.

Thanks