Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables which can be edited with SE16 even the client is closed inProduction

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the Tables which can be edited with SE16 even the client is closed in Production.

4 REPLIES 4

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check the assigned Table authorization group to the user for S_TABU_DIS together with 01, 02 ACTVT. Then go to table TBRG and TDDAT and check the tables assigned to that group.

Download the list.. these are tables the user can edit. Let me know if you have any confusion.

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your Answer.

I know that from TDDAT you can know what Auth Groups belong to which Tables.

I want to know exactly what are the tables we can Edit with SE16.

Even if I have S_TABU_DIS with ACTVT 01 or 02 with the Auth Group Client doesn't allow you to change the Tables using SE16.

I know one Table V_T462A where you can edit even the client is closed.

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look in table DD02L. In field CONTFLAG you can find the delivery class of each table. This property defines whether a tabel can be edited in a productional system.

Delivery classes are: A Application table (master and transaction data) C Customizing table, maintenance only by cust., not SAP import L Table for storing temporary data, delivered empty G Customizing table, protected against SAP Upd., only INS all. E Control table, SAP and customer have separate key areas S System table, maint. only by SAP, change = modification W System table, contents transportable via separate TR objects

I think a search in SAPhelp on "delivery class" will help you finding which one(s) you're looking for.