SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determination of GL accounts from Main and Sub Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured main and sub transactions with associated G/L accounts. Is there any program/table through which I can find out the assciated G/L accounts which are already configured if I pass Main and Sub transactions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

FKK_HVORG_TVORG_CHECK is the Function Module which you can use to determine the G/L account if you pass main or sub Transaction

Regards,

Prajakta

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Jayanta:

USe FM FKK_ACCOUNT_DETERMINE passing in your posting string in the TFK033D structure. POsting areas R000 and R001 are used for gl accounts.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

HI ,

This config table really helps to resovle the issue. Some modification we did in the the FM and got the result.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Jayanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanta,

Please find below Path for maintaining Sub Transaction

SAP Customizing IMG -> Financial Accounting (New) -> Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable -> Basic Functions -> Postings and Documents -> Document -> Maintain Document Assignments -> Maintain Sub-Transactions

You will find the all the sub transaction for all the main transaction configured.

Or

the table "TFKTVO".

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Manish

Edited by: Manish Bisht on Jul 15, 2009 7:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

FKK_HVORG_TVORG_CHECK is the Function Module which you can use to determine the G/L account if you pass main or sub Transaction

Regards,

Prajakta

0 Kudos

HI Prajakta,

Have used the function module however there is no provision for returning the Gl accounts. It accepts the Main and Sub transaction and returns the main and sub transaction texts not the associated GL account already configured in the system. I have executed the function module with values application area, main and sub transactio. PL could you check.

Thanks

Jayanta

0 Kudos

Hi Jayanta,

Go to SE11 , table DFKKMOP

Put the HVORG and TVORG.

and you will find all the G/L Account for the combination.

Hope this resolves your query.

Regards,

Manish

0 Kudos

Hi Jayanta,

Go to EK01, and you will find all the G/L Accounts associated with the Main Transaction.

In EK02, you will get the combination of the Main Transaction and Sub Transaction.

This will resolves your query.

Regards,

Manish

0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Even if I give main and sub but we need Document No but think of a scenario where no document has been posted. My issue is these information will come from a third party application. So there is a possibility that we have send from sap system the main and sub transaction but no document is posted.

Thanks for your support

Jayanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

SI_RETURN_FKKOPK_COMPLETE is the only FM which I could find with these fields

Please see how we can use it

FKKOP, FKKOPK are the related table

Regards,

Prajakta