Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

eRecruiting ISR detail

I'm not sure this is the "correct" area to ask this question but we are receiving a couple of errors when trying to approve requisition requests.

First if the approval has been sitting in someone's mailbox for too long the requested start date may be in the past of the date the person is trying to approve. Once they try to approve the request the message "Employment Start Date cannot be earlier than today" appears. This essentially puts us in a deadlock because the system will not let the person approve the request but also the date cannot be changed. I'm not sure if this due to what our implementers did to the form but I do know we are using a copy of the delivered notification type 81.

Second when a person is trying to enter the approval we are getting this error "Job data derived from the position conflicts with the job data entered" and we're not sure how to get past this.

I would hope that there is something out there that an admin could go in and see what the users are seeing while on the R/3 side. Otherwise I'm flying blind. I am not a functional expert at all I am a technical resource so please be patient.

thanks in advance,

Archie

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question