cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Destination to esworkplace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have create a adaptive web service model in WD.

This model access the service Find Work Centre By Plant in esworkplace.

This service access a destination type WSDL, pointing to the service in es workplace.

When i execute a WD application i got this error:

Exception on execution of web service on destination 'WORK_CENTRE_WS_EXECUTION_DEST' for operation 'WorkCentreSimpleByPlantQueryResponse_In' in interface '{http://sap.com/xi/APPL/SE/Global}WorkCentreSimpleByPlantQueryResponse_In'

I think is my configuration in Destination.

Can someone help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you passing all the required parameters' values?

Does your service require any authentication?

If it requires any user credentials , use this [wiki|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDJava/Exception%20on%20Execution%20of%20Web%20Service].

Unfortunately, we are getting same error for any type of mistake.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

I have following this blog [/people/rudolf.held/blog/2007/07/02/how-to-consume-an-enterprise-service-from-the-es-workplace-in-web-dynpro--part-ii-sample-code-for-download|/people/rudolf.held/blog/2007/07/02/how-to-consume-an-enterprise-service-from-the-es-workplace-in-web-dynpro--part-ii-sample-code-for-download] to configure the Destination. All the steps are correct.

I tried to put the codes in link example that you reffer. But isn't work:

1 - import service with no logical destination and set the codes to authenticate. Happen an error Unauthorized.

2 - import service with logical destination and set codes to authenticate. The same error about destination happen.

But i can't set user and password in code, I'll use this way temporally to test.

In last server installation which we have here, the application works with service of esworkplace place and logical destination fine. But the server was reinstalled and we forgot to backup the destinations. Now this error is ocurring.

Thanks for your help, it was very appreciate,

but i need more help.

Regards

Marcos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

that's solved...

I makie 2 steps:

1 - Exclude in generate the execution destination again, with the same data.

2 - Pointed the metadata destination to local wsdl file, because the service that i have used brings the wrong wsdl, and i need to change it. [|]

Thanks

Marcos

Answers (0)