Variant Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I may be wrong but is this a bug?

V is EUR100 and the variant master

O1 is EUR10 and an optional accessory

O2 is EUR 50 and an optional accessory

I select both the optional items, calculate and add to cart and buy.

When I place an order in standard un-customised webtools the items are priced correctly on the shopping cart and order confirmation ( EUR160) but when the order hits SAP Business One it shows three rows priced as follows

V EUR160

O1 EUR 10

O2 EUR 50

Order EUR210 before tax and discount then discounted back to EUR 160 order total

This is with B1 2007 PL46 and Webtools SP01 PL03 ( the latest webtools patch )

If I am incorrect can someone tell me where my assumptions must be wrong on the setup of variant pricing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bug resolved in SP01 Patch 04 ( however total price will still be shown against variant master item in SAP B1 and other items will have zero price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible that SAP records the negative values of the variants so that a record of how much they cost is kept in the order?

I don't know...even though the total comes out to the same, that seems kinda' fishy to me too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

I raised this as a bug and will update the forum with any news on it.

In webtools the order appears fine with the combined pricing of all the items (variant master and options) combined into one price and one line.

in Business One the items are split out one row per item but with the price of the variant master showing incorrectly as the total price in WT above rather than that item's correct unit price.

The order sub total is hence wrong but is discounted back automatically to the correct order total.