cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt with Customer pricing group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have maintained a customer pricing group in customer master. say x is my customer so i maintained c.p.g as A1(regular cust). so when ever mr x place an order he gets some discount which i am maitaining in condition type k020 . so now i create a new material in the same sales area but i dont want to give Mr x any kind of discount.. not ever k020 disc.. how do i do this .. becoz by default this cus belongs to group A1.

Any solution ??

Edited by: jagadisha14 on Jul 14, 2009 6:16 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi jagadisha14,

Well, in your case if you don't want to determine in all cases the condition type K020 when your c.p.g is A1 you should create a condition table for that condition type K020 with an additional field to distinguish for which materials you want the discount, this field can be the material pricing group or the material number or other, it should be a field with different value between these material, because the same result as now will be get.

Example:

Material XX YY

MPG B1 B2

So if you have a condition record for K020

CPG A1

MPG B1

The condition K020 will be only determine for material XX.

On other hand I don't think condition exclusion works in this case because it has other functionality.

Thanks,

Mariano.

Edited by: Mariano Adalberto Sorrentino on Jul 14, 2009 7:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for ur solution.. Even i was thinking condition exclusion will not work for my case.. i will check out what u suggested me..

jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think Condition Exclusion will not work in your case as then ,it will never allow to create an Order with the Combination of Customer & Material.As you just want to ignore the Discount to the specific material.

You can maintain a new Access or Condition Table in the Present Seq. as Material. Now you can maintain the Condition Record as per the Materials except this material.

Hope it may be helps.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right and for further details on how to use condition exclusion refer the URL

[Condition Exclusion |http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/how-to-use-condition-exclusion-type-in-so.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagadish,

When you create condition record assgin condition exclusion to the new material. Discount will not be caluclated.

Ramesh

Edited by: ramesh sankannavar on Jul 14, 2009 6:18 PM