Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Organization ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Need you help to know the following

I know through transcation PO10 we can change the parent organization ID of an Org ID in orgnanizational managment

Is there any other transaction through which we can change the parent org ID of an Org ID

Because , the parent Org ID of an Org ID got changed on a specif date , but when we checked who has accessed the t.code PO10 on that daya then it shows no one. It looks the changes had happend through other transcation.

COuld some one hlep what are the other ways we can change the parent org ID of an Org ID

Thanks

Deva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. PP01 will do it, and you could also drag and drop with PPOMA_BBP if the orgs are under the same root node, and also it could get changed by ALE if you have a distribution model from another system.

To find out who changed it, go to PO10 or PP01, display the relationships and press the "Change information" button. It will tell you who changed it last and on what date.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thanks for your input

I checked in PP01 , PO10 and no one has used that transcation . Also in PPOMa_BBP drag and drop was not used

But the parent Org Id of a major organization got changed and not bale to see in the change log

It looks very strange. Can any one help to break this issue?

Deva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Did you press the "Change information" button in PO10 or PP01 to see who changed it? Once you see who did it you can ask them how they did it.

Regards,

Dave.

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, In PO10 enter the Org ID number and select the relationship line and then click on the overview icon, this will bring up the

screen for the relevant selected Bus object in that screen on the top right hand corner you can see a button " change information" click on that and it will show the last change info.

HPH

rgds

Saj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I did check the change information. But no details

Anyhow thanks for your help and answer

deva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. If the change information is blank then as far as I have ever seen in SRM that means it has not been changed at all using any normal method.

Are you sure it has been changed?

Were you definitly displaying the correct relationship in PO10 / PP01?

If you are sure it has been changed and you are sure the change info is blank then I would guess it has been changed by ABAP as a direct table update.

Regards,

Dave.

Answers (0)