Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Text Shopping cart WorkFlow

matias_z
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to know if a shopping cart was created from a Free text item or from catalog before the WF starts (in a check funtion module).

Is there any way to know if the shopping cart was created from free text or catalog?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Matias,

We have a business requirement not to allow shoppers to mix Free Text and catalog items in the same shopping cart.

We achieve this using the Doc_Check and Change BADI's to check the table Field BBP_PDIGP-CATLOGID.

If the entry is blank the item did not originate form a catalog otherwise the field contains the Catalog ID of the source catalog.

Hope this helps

Allen.

matias_z
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa, but what if I have a a SC with 2 items....one based on free text and one based on catalog.

That attribute will be with 'X'. And I need to know if every item is based on free text.

Thanks!

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case, you can create sub object ZBUS2121 and create new attribute like RequirementRequestEC.ZAllLineItemsAreFreeText. Delegate BUS2121 to ZBUS2121. Transaction is SWO1.

Regards,

Masa

henning_abel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

I'm facing the same problem as you did:

"And I need to know if every item is based on free text."

Did you finally manage to solve that issue? Did you really have to create a sub object ZBUS2121?

If yes how did you do that?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,

Henning

henning_abel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

I'm facing the same problem as you did:

"And I need to know if every item is based on free text."

Did you finally manage to solve that issue? Did you really have to create a sub object ZBUS2121?

If yes how did you do that?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,

Henning

matias_z
Participant
0 Kudos

But how to know if all items inside the SC are free text based?

Thanks!

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Object BUS2121

Attributes RequirementRequestEC.ExistFreeTextLineItem An item exists from a free entry

You can use this attribute in the start condition.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding, you want to make decision, if it is Free text you need to start one work flow, else another workflow.

This check you can do it in Starting conditions of the workflow. SWB_COND (Transaction).

Go to SWB_COND, choose business object BUS2121, it will display all work flows which are event linkage activated.

Now go to specific workflow which you need to start if it is Free text Shopping cart, if the condition is true workflow will start.

If starting conditions are complex, suggest you to create new attribute and use the same in starting conditions.

Hope this will be helpful, all the best.

Regards,

Mohan Vamsi

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use some of attributes in BUS2121.

RequirementRequestEC.ExistFreeTextLineItem An item exists from a free entry

RequirementRequestEC.CatalogId Catalog ID if the same for all items

RequirementRequestEC.ExistNoVendorLineItem Item Exists w.out Vendor

RequirementRequestEC.ExistNoPriceLineItem Item Exists w.out Price

Regards,

Masa